Read Registration Rules and Cancellation Policy here please.
- Registration is possible only through the on-line registration form. After submitting the on-line registration form a summary of the details will be sent to registrant´s e-mail address. Therefore, ensure that you enter your e-mail address correctly on the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is considered VALID upon receipt of full payment.
- A confirmation of payment will be sent to the registrant´s e-mail upon receipt of payment in full. If the full payment has not been received before the registration deadline, a new fee may be applied at that time.
- Each registrant must complete an individual on-line registration form.
Conference Identification Badge
For security and convenience, all participants must wear their Conference Identification Badge (CIB) throughout the Conference.
- Upon arrival at the Conference, during the on-site registration you will be given a Welcome Kit as well as a CIB. The CIB must be worn at all times to ensure access to the speakers’ forum, conference rooms, coffee breaks, and lunch.
- All participants are asked to contact the registration kiosque immediately in case of loss of their name badge.
Conference and/or EventAid options payment conditions
- Conference registration fees are inclusive of programme materials, coffee breaks and lunch. The Conference organisers or EventAid are not responsible for covering hotel, airfare or other travel costs incurred by participants unless specified otherwise in one of the EventAid accommodation offers.
- All fees are quoted in either Euro or USD or equivalent converted to another currency.
- Please pay the determined amount in accordance with the PayPal Instructions and Guidelines and are subject to the General Conditions that you are currently reviewing.
- All payments must be net of all bank and other associated charges related to the transaction. All bank charges applied during the payment of the Conference registration fee, EventAid reserved accommodation options, or other services reserved through on-line registration form are to be paid by the registrant.
- No cheques are accepted.
- Payment Terms: Following completion of the registration form, full payment is required upon on-line registration. Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. The Conference organisers reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received.
Conference fees: In case of a cancellation of a valid registration no refund of payment is possible.
EventAid Accommodation options
- In the case of a cancellation of an accommodation reservation prior to 12 September 2017, a handling fee of 30% is charged. No other cancellation fee is applied.
- In the case of a cancellation of an accommodation reservation after 12 September 2017 but before 1 October 2017, a handling fee of 60% is charged. No other cancellation fee is applied.
- In the case of a cancellation of an accommodation reservation after 1 October 2017, no refunds of payments for any services is possible after this date.
A cancellation of an accommodation reservation or any other services reserved must be made in writing (by e-mail or registered post) to EventAid:
13000 Praha 3 - Czech Republic
NOTE: The actual date of delivery of such written notice to the EventAid is regarded as the cancellation date in effect.
In case of a cancellation of a valid registration, accommodation reservation or any other reserved services (except for transfer services) in accordance with these cancellation conditions, EventAid has the right to charge the respective cancellation fee against the already reimbursed price of the valid registration and of the reserved hotel accommodation or other services. The reimbursed deposits, cancellation fees and refunds will be settled by EventAid within two weeks following the end of the Conference.
EventAid does not provide assistance to obtain visas or to gain access to the European Union.